Whileaway Guides are a world apart from traditional guides, more like the ‘diary of a well travelled friend’, there is no advertising, all unbiased and impartial information, and oh so cute!
Here’s what you will love about the guides:
* They contain all the best bits for a destination – things to see, explore, eat, drink and places to stay. Whileaway Guides have done the research for you so all you have to do is turn up.
* They are ‘unbiased and impartial’ meaning no one has paid to be in the guides. They only make the cut if they have been there, seen it and loved it!
* 10 folded pocket-sized pages, written in itinerary style with a cute little map – easy to carry around
* A calendar of events so you can plan your trip around the action.
* Fun, quirky facts that you didn’t know about the region (perfect for the historians or trivia nuts!)
* A place for you to write notes of things to remember, like the name of the vintage vino you just sampled (or the phone number of the spunky waiter that just served you)
* They pack a punch but won’t break the bank.