Don’t get me wrong I love Winter, awesome fashion, yummy comfort food and the long snuggly nights inside. This Winter has been chilly, apparently the past weekend had the coldest snap in five years. It did not snow and the pipes did not freeze in our house so it wasn’t that bad in my books.
If you need a few goodies to help you survive these chilly months we have you sorted.
- Winter can be brutal on the skin. It gets dry and takes a beating from the wind and cold. For all the gents (and ladies) we will have you cleansing and your skin nice and subtle with Triumph and Disaster Ritual Face Cleanser.
- Oh how I love a candle and with the long winter nights these little beauties go down a treat. Love love love the Pigeon and Weasel range and the delicious scent of Coconut Lime Soy Candle will have you dreaming of your tropical escape to Bali or Fiji in no time.
- Get creative and jot down all those big dreams and hopes in this fab Journal designed by the ever talented Inaluxe for Earth Greetings.
- The inside time can be good bit it drives my little ladies kinda crazy! Keep the kidlets amused and entertained with the Memory Game by the Sydney design house, Supertrooper Studio.
- Now what was I saying about snuggly nights inside. Don’t have anybody to cuddle up to these gorgeous FLATOUTbears were made to snuggle and love and make the perfect newborn baby gift.
- Our bath is a little squishy so not really designed for serious soaking but if you are oh so lucky then this sensational Organic Lavender and Black Salt Body Soak will leave you feeling all blissed out and smelling divine.
- My lips are ever so dry in Winter and I am very naughty and guilty of licking them, I know it is bad. My Salus Lip Moisture Balm is seriously like the Magic Pudding, I keep using it and using it and it just keeps on going. Feels great on and gives your lips a sexy little sheen.
- Winter is cold and if you need something warm to snuggle up to that smells divine then this Salus Organic Lemon Myrtle and Ginger Heat Pillow ticks all the boxes. Also fab for easing all those aching joints and pains.
- Dry skin be gone! You do not want to look like a snake shedding it’s skin, give your skin some moisture and love with the Salus Patchouli and Rose Ultra Moisture Body Oil. Salus has you well and truly covered in Winter.
- Winter has some pretty awesome food, namely the humble pie. This Pie Set from Falcon Enamelware will have you whipping up some delicious goodies in no time.
So there you have it folks a little Winter survival from some of our goodies in store.
Stay warm lovelies!