So it is less than a week until Christmas and Mr. Antipodean Love has asked me what I would like from Santa this year. I am pretty content with my lot buy hey a girl can always have some new glorious goodies in her life and I have been a good girl Santa, I promise!
The thing is that none of them (well as far as I am aware) are available in good ol' Ballarat and we have left our run a little too late for Australia Post. So hey I thought I would bang out a blog post and feature some of the lovely goodies that I have had my eye on. I am patient and willing to wait until after the 25th or I am sure some of these awesome Australian designers and brands have the trusty gift certificate on offer for purchase (wink wink nudge nudge Mr. Antipodean Love).
1. A girl can never have too many handbags and I love this bag by Australian designers State of Escape
2. Would love to change up the linen and Country Road currently has a sale on this gorgeous soft pink quilt cover.
3. An escape with Mr. Antipodean Love (without the kidlets) would be sublime. I have always wanted to stay here.
4. I need (well I don't really need one like I need water but you get my drift) this Lovestar vase in my life.
5. Oh yes it is going to be! I am loving this Bianca Cash and Mi Goals collaboration and would love to use this 2015 Soft Cover Diary the year through.
6. Emily Green you can do no wrong, how I love thee! I would love to add this beauty to my collection.
So there you have it, my wishlist for 2014 but I would be more than happy with a sleep in after 6am and a latte brought to me in bed on Christmas Day.