Christmas is a crazy time of year, C.R.A.Z.Y! I love it but there is so much going on, even more so since we have been in the world of online retail. I have had organised customers sending out Christmas gifts at the start of October and not just overseas but also within this wide brown land. I envy this level of organisation and foresight, since my little ladies came along I am very much lastminute.com This is not something that I am proud of, I dream of making amazing handmade festive treats and people marvelling at my Pinterest worthy Christmas creations. So if I could eliminate the family pressure and expectation of a traditional Christmas and had a helluva lot more time then this is how I would roll......
1. All my gifts would totally be wrapped like this with stitching and I would have time to take a flat lay shot and brag about it!
2. My girls kinder and day care teachers would all be getting handmade caramels that I had so effortlessly thrown together in simple rustic packaging
3. Now a drink (or two) of this nature will more than likely be enjoyed but probably just a G&T and without any ice as the ice tray had not been replenished.
4. I would casually throw a pile of mismatched crockery, old school utensils and some waratah in an old tin and it would look flippin' marvellous like this.
5. I would be enjoying this bad boy for dessert which I had made myself, minus the pistachios as my eldest is allergic!
These little inspiration bombs are on my Christmas Pinterest Board and this is most likely where they shall remain, a girl can dream though can't she!?!